"If you’re one of the growing number of iPhone users and looking for a robust, tank logging application for your device check out AquaStatix." - Brian Blank, ReefBuilders.com
"I would get this app now and start using it. I have only entered a few days of tests so far but is working great and I can see how it will become more valuable over time as I get more data entered and can look at trends" - CJerome, nano-reef.com
"Aquastatix-Aquarium Log Will Help You Keep Your Fish Tanks Balanced" - CrazyMike, crazymikesapps.com
AquaStatix is a the perfect logging tool for aquarium enthusiasts worldwide. The tool has been built for the iPhone which makes it portable and ideal for when you are at the local fish store or away from the house and in need of your water stats. It currently tracks nineteen different tests and will graph each of these over the last eight weeks in order to show trends for water quality changes.
The graph's Y axis represents the test values which are available while the X axis will show dates from the last eight weeks to the present. The graph is a moving trend line and thus as time progresses so will the the dates & the series data. The log entries automatically select the current date & time and the user simply has to provide their test results.
The nineteen tests that can be tracked with AquaStatix are:
- Carbonate Hardness
- General Hardness
- Specific Gravity
- Oxidation Reduction Potential
- Conductivity (mS/cm)
- Unlimited monitoring of more then one aquarium.
- Identify tank type by water icon.
- 8 weeks of graph information.
- Nineteen different water tests.
- Volume information in Gallons & Liters.
- Temp measured in both °C and °F.
- Unlimited logging with date & time stamp of test.
- Quickly see which entries are being used by graph icon.
- Notes entries for each log, quickly identify by pencil icon.
- Add historical entries with the use of the date picker.
Please visit us at www.aquastatix.com for more information.